Monday, June 8, 2015

I Can’t Stop Laughing! What This Funny Kitten Does EVERY Time You’ve Got To See

Advertisement


Can you imagine about such bizarre expressions from a cute kitten----I have gone mad laughing, challenge yourself!
It’s always fun to play with kitties but I don’t enjoy disturbing them in sleep. However, this video has made me laugh crazily. I can’t stop laughing after watching this Himalayan kitten but I can’t understand if she is really acting or it’s natural. Its little kitten’s nap time and as soon as her owner gives her a gentle touch; she is trying to play but unable to do so. She is struggling against her sleep but it’s really hard to do so. Her reactive expressions are invaluable and bizarre.

This captivating film demonstrates the kitten quietly resting in the lap of her owner. As soon as the owner gives her a gentle touch, the little pretty paws zap softly at the finger of her owner. But she could not keep herself active for more than a moment. However, as soon as she dives back to sleep with open eyes; it’s lovely to enjoy her sweet expressions.

Advertisement
Previous Post
Next Post