Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Drone Footage Of Grey Whale Mother And Calf Playing With Tourists

Advertisement
If you saw a whale approaching your sea-traveling vessel, you'd want to know a few things. Exactly how big is it? What kind of whale is it? And do I need to be worried for my life?

Luckily, these people who were boating along the Baja California coast of Mexico got the most magical whale experience imaginable. A momma whale and her calf swam up to the little ship and the tourists aboard got to play with them. If you're not jealous already, you will be...

I don't know how calm I would be if I saw a giant whale approaching my tiny boat, but thank goodness these people were calm and ready to play. This is one experience they won't soon forget!

youtube: BARCROFT TV

Advertisement
Previous Post
Next Post