Sunday, September 23, 2018

Mom Sneaks Up On Her Son Trying To Look Cool. When The Beat Drops, I Lose It

Advertisement

Mother And Son Do A Hilarious Dance Routine In Their Living Room


In this instance, we see a video of a man getting ready to break it down "Gangnam Style" in his living room. Never one to be shown up by her offspring, his mother creeps in from the back room to join in on the action before the song really gets going. 

Their synchronized routine had me cracking up, and all I could do was imagine what would happen if I even proposed such a thing to my mother. These two even got to perform on Ellen! This young man is lucky to have such a fun and supportive mom by his side. I'd like to think his entire upbringing was as much fun as this video was.

Watch Video Below
Advertisement
Previous Post
Next Post